Kate is our K/75 primary second molar, and she offers the realistic and beautiful aesthetics of a natural tooth.
- Stronger than stainless steel and zirconia crowns
- Half the time needed from prep to delivery compared to zirconia crowns
- Beautiful anatomy and natural color that blends to real tooth
- Flex Fit technology - Hugs the tooth (works well for regular spaces and space loss)
- A great way to restore a smile!
Each Kate crown is made with leading-edge medical-grade components that are also used in pacemakers. They are the industry standard for safety and reliability, making our products an excellent choice for your clinic.
Kate can withstand pressure and stress tests of well over 260 pounds, making her one of the strongest pre-formed dental crowns available today. She can outperform stainless steel and zirconia crowns by up to 2½ times!
Refills for Kate come in packs of three, and a nimble sizing system: XS, Sm, M, L, and XL (comparable to stainless steel sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6).