Eleanor, our E/51 primary upper central incisor, provides the beautiful aesthetics that any dentist and patient wants.
- Stronger than stainless, zirconia and strip crowns
- Half the time needed - from prep to delivery compared to zirconia and strip crowns
- Beautiful Anatomy and Natural color that blends to real tooth
- Flex Fit technology - Hugs the tooth (works well for regular spaces and space loss)
- A great way to restore a smile!
The leading-edge medical-grade components in our dental crowns, which are also used in pacemakers, are the industry standard for safety and reliability.
Eleanor can withstand pressure tests of well over 260 pounds, making her one of the strongest pre-formed dental crowns available today. Our products can outperform stainless steel and zirconia crowns by up to 2½ times!
The refill packs for Eleanor come in options of three, and contain a nimble sizing system: XS, Sm, M, L, and XL (compare stainless steel sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6).