Rachel, our R/83 primary canine crown, offers a realistic and beautiful aesthetic, making it a natural choice for many applications.
- Stronger than stainless, zirconia and strip crowns
- Half the time needed - from prep to delivery compared to zirconia and strip crowns
- Beautiful Anatomy and Natural color that blends to real tooth
- Flex Fit technology - Hugs the tooth (works well for regular spaces and space loss)
- A great way to restore a smile!
Each canine crown is made with our leading-edge medical-grade components that are also used in pacemakers. We strive to set the industry standard for safety and reliability.
Rachel can withstand pressure and stress tests well over 260 pounds, making her one of the strongest pre-formed dental crowns available today, outperforming stainless steel and zirconia crowns by up to 2½ times. The fiberglass construction is more durable than traditional crowns, making Ruby a great choice for any pediatric dentist.
Refills for Rachel come in packs of three, and contain a nimble sizing system: XS, Sm, M, L, and XL (compare to stainless steel sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6).