Linda, our L/74 primary first molar, has the realistic and beautiful aesthetics of a natural tooth, and is an exceptional choice for your pediatric patients.
- Stronger than stainless steel and zirconia crowns
- Half the time needed from prep to delivery compared to zirconia crowns
- Beautiful anatomy and natural color that blends to real tooth
- Flex Fit technology - Hugs the tooth (works well for regular spaces and space loss)
- A great way to restore a smile!
Our leading-edge products are made with medical-grade components that are also used in pacemakers. These components are the industry standard for safety and reliability.
Linda can withstand a pressure test of well over 260 pounds, making her one of the strongest pre-formed dental crowns available on the market today. She can easily outperform stainless steel and zirconia crowns by up to 2½ times.
Refills for Linda come in three-packs, and each pack features a nimble sizing system: XS, Sm, M, L, and XL (compare to stainless steel sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6).